Sunday, April 22, 2012

I'm baaaaack!

After nearly two years, I am returning to private practice and accepting referrals for new clients. I have been praying about this for some time, and feel that this is the time. I am super excited to get back into the swing of things and to help more people heal and live more balanced and healthy lives. I have so much to share, I really have learned a lot in the past few years, about many topics, and cant wait to start sharing it with you all. Right now, I am working on updating my web presence, including this blog and my website. I have also created a Facebook page, just go to Facebook and search Connections Wellness Center. My website (a work in progress) can be found at AZConnectionsWellnessCenter.com. I will be posting here more frequently as well. If you would be willing to give me a little blurb or testimonial, please send me a message. I won't identify you on the site, but a quote or two would be helpful. Thanks! Lena

No comments: