Wednesday, September 24, 2008

In Memory of "Judy" Pong Sun


My mom and my sister.

My family, my friends, my heroes.

My mom lost her battle with breast cancer in 2005.


This Sunday is the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure in Northwest Ohio

In Memory of my mom, Judy Pong Sun -I am part of a team my sister organized and raising money for the cause.....I will be sleepin in on race day-not able to travel to be there in person this time, but my sister and friends will be there. I joined the team and am supporting the cause. I am almost to my fundraising goal, can you help?

$5 or $10 or $20 will get me there.....

I also support this cause in honor of my friend, Marilyn who is a breast cancer survivor.

She will be there on race day.


Go here to make a tax deductible donation

https://www. kintera. org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=281697&lis=0&kntae281697=022CB3C3337C407D9928828FFD7D73EF

Click Here to Donate

No comments: